Tony is a husband of 14 years and a father of two beauitful children. I had the pleasure of being interviewed by Tony for the Fit Marriage site a few months ago and now it was my turn to interview Tony.
Listen as he gives some great tips on fitness, family values and time management. Not only is he a "family" man but a cyclist, hiker, trainer, mountain climber and more.
We are a simple family. We enjoy hanging out playing board games, reading and enjoying the Southern California beaches. Serving in our community is also a big part of our family, and we love to spend time donating household items to the local rescue mission, working on trails, helping with food packing projects, and giving blood.
- Team Beachbody Coach
- Level 3 USA Cycling Coach
- Hiked the Pacific Crest Trail from Mexico to Canada in 138 days
- Stagecoach Century Team Time Trial Record Holder – Open Men 40+
- Completed 10 Double Centuries (200 miles cycling in one day)
- Completed the Whitney Classic, a hardcore endurance event
- Finished the Baldy Peak 50k Ultra-Marathon
- Graduated from the Spokane Mountaineers Mountain School
- Summited Mt. Athabasca in Alberta, Canada
- And much more!